Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Thank you God for air conditioning


We had another restful sleep, although George might beg to differ. We have been fighting over the air conditioning in the room. I am hot and he is cold. Glad to see nothing has changed! Dr. Olson came to see me today and said that I am looking really good. I was able to get my IV out (cath taken out yesterday) and finally a shower and real food. A new thing is LOTS of swelling in my legs and feet. It hurts for me to stand with my feet being so swollen. I feel like I could take a needle and pop them. The dr. says I must walk so yesterday and today I have been walkng the halls like crazy.


I was told the heat index is 105 today and there has been some flooding in Pomeroy due to the tornado and the heavy rain that came with it.



Visitors today were: Tera Peterson, Brittany Bush, Hope Bickmeier and dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment