Sunday, August 1, 2010

Preparing for the big day...

So we have been preparing for months for the birth of our daughter. It's hard to believe that she could be here so soon. We are so blessed to be at this stage in our lives. I have been trying to get things done around the house to be prepared. The house is cleaned, her bed ready, clothes washed, hospital bag packed along with a list of last minute things to grab, I even went as far as putting a plastic shower curtain under our sheet just in case my water breaks during the night. I also bough puppy pads (pads of dogs to pee on when you are training them) to sit on in the car and around the house again in case my water breaks. I am just so anxious for her to arrive. I can't help but wonder who will she look like. From the ultrasound at 20 weeks I could tell that she would have George's nose! haha but will she have my face, lips, his eyes, my hair. Praying that she gets her height from heaven above since we are both short. The anticipation is killing me! Hurry up baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment