Saturday, May 15, 2010




On Monday, May 10, 2010 we had another doctor appointment. The baby's heart rate was good as usual. Today the doctor said I will begin taking kick counts. The baby is to kick ten times before 2pm each day. If she doesn't then I need to call the doctor by 2:01pm. EEKS!!!! I was a little aprehensive about this as she normally doesn't move much during the morning. But she must have heard the doctor as she has been moving every morning since. Our doctor also said that she (the dr.) will be having surgery so I will be seeing a different doctor at my next appointment.

Last night, May 14, 2010 was our graduation banquet at Buena Vista University. It was such a fun time to honor us graduates and to see each other again. I hadn't seen most of my friends and classmates since October. George had to work since it was a Friday evening, so I brought my dad as my date. Dad won't be able to make it to my graduation in Storm Lake next week as he is going to Oregon for my cousin Jennifer's wedding. :) It was a really nice event.
Following the banquet, I took dad past the house that George and I will be moving to on Tuesday. It will be so nice to move from our 2 bedroom apartment to a four bedroom house. Later on I met up with my fellow classmates at Olde Boston's for some fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment