Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Today is my nephew Jake's 4th birthday! Happy Birthday Jake! Yesterday my sister and Stan had a monster truck birthday party for him. He had so much fun with his friends that he didn't even notice we were there. Later that same evening Penny, Stan, Jake, dad, mom, and myself went out to eat for pizza in Pomeroy. Jake got an angry look on his face and turned to my mom and said, "Nana you weren't at my party!" Then he turned and said the same thing to me! haha. We had to remind him that we were indeed there, but he was too busy having fun to notice.

I woke up sick this morning. Not sure if it was the pizza I ate the night before or what, but I haven't felt this awful since I was having my bad case of morning sickness. George got home this morning from work and gave me a sweet Mother's Day card from him and the baby. He said that she told him in his dream that he was to buy a card for me and sign her name too. How cute!

Even though I wasn't feeling well, my mom went with me to Ames to search for some new pants. The weather has been rainy here and I only had one pair of full length maternity pants. So the hunt was on!

No comments:

Post a Comment