Thursday, June 10, 2010

Work Baby Shower

It's hard to believe that I am 32 weeks pregnant!!! Time has just flown by so fast. Three co-workers decided to host a baby shower for us.


That is the awesome diaper cake that they made. So awesome! And of course you can't forget the Larita's cookies...these are to die for! These are the awesome co-workers who put on the baby shower. Tera Peterson, Darci Bangert, and Kim Jackson. Thank you ladies so much. I had so much fun talking with all of the guests, playing games, and opening presents. We were truely blessed by our friends and co-workers. Thank you all so much!
My mom and my sister both were able to come to the shower as my specials guests.



When George got home that evening I had everything sitting in the dining room. What was his reaction??? Where are we going to put all of this? haha He had forgotten that we do have a dresser in the baby's room.
What a fun day I had! Lots of great memories too.

No comments:

Post a Comment