Wednesday, June 30, 2010

35 weeks


I can't believe that the time has just flown by so fast. I'm already 35 weeks pregnant. That means that in plus or minus 5 weeks, our little one will finally be joining us. Are we excited? You bet! George said the other night that he wishes she would hurry and get here as he can't wait to meet her. I agreed.


Along with the excitement also comes some nervousness on my part. What if I can't decipher what her cries mean? What if I forget something? What if I can't get into the motherhood routine? George reassures me that everything will be fine and that we are in this together...but still.


We can already tell that she likes to play tricks on her daddy. George will come over and put his hands on my belly and talk to her...hoping that she will move while he is touching the belly. Each time she doesn't move, but as soon as he takes his hands off...you guessed it...she starts moving! haha


No comments:

Post a Comment